Monday, March 14, 2011

First IT Assignment: Rubbish Fonts


Denis Zilic - 3886914
Here is my Rubbish Font Assignment :)

My definition of "rubbish" is something that is a hinderance and that is a negative thing. I chose to make a font comprised of cigarettes because I believe smoking to be "rubbish" in the sense that it is harmful to the body and produces wastes in the body.
My intended audience is all font-users and creators in general who are looking for an unusual font.

First I found a photo of cigarettes on the internet.

I then deleted one of the cigarettes using the Magic Wand and Quick Selection tools.

This photo was then the basis for creating the letters.

Through the use of overlapping layers I created the letters of the alphabet.



I tried to maintain consistency in the size, shape and spacing of the letters.
 

The end product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment