Wednesday, March 2, 2011

25 Random Facts About Me !!

1 - My name is Denis
2 - I dislike sleeping (What's the point ? You miss out on everything...)
3 - I am crazy about Futsal (Best sport in the world)
4 - I was born in Germany
5 - My favourite food is Chicken (Of any sort really, I don't care...)
6 - I drink Gatorade like crazy (It keeps me going...)
7 - Ricardinho is my idol (Absolute legend !! Best Futsal player ever !!)
8 - My favourite Football club is FC Barcelona
9 - I like all sorts of music really, I'm not picky
10 - I love the atmosphere of big sporting events
11 - I wear glasses :)
12 - I hate waiting... I just hate waiting...
13 - I can't see myself living outside Australia (For the time being at least...)
14 - I think war is pointless... Make peace :D
15 - I like sleeping in and not having to rush to get anywhere
16 - I love driving (Something I recently found out... Because I only just got my L's, hahaha)
17 - I value those who go out of their way to help others
18 - I am a fitness fanatic... I absolutely love going for jogs and doing sit-ups !!
19 - I'm obsessed with Nike5 Futsal apparel
20 - My dream car would have to be an Audi or BMW of some sort...
21 - I prefer single storey houses over double storey houses (Dunno why, but yeah...)
22 - I love reading... (Fantasy books mostly, Harry Potter, Eragon and that kind of stuff... Manga as well... I love Naruto and Shaman King !!)
23 - I'm a serious person but at the same time I'm very laid back and love to joke around...
24 - My favourite fruit is Mango
25 - I like doing things my way, individualistically and freely

No comments:

Post a Comment